|Origin||Washington Heights, Manhattan, New York|
|Genre(s)||Electronic, rock, hip hop, electropop|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, rapper, songwriter|
Chris Glover (born 1982) is an American songwriter, musician and rapper who fronts the musical project Penguin Prison. Glover has collaborated with American mashup artist Girl Talk several times; he served as an opening act during one of his tours and provided vocals to the song "Happen", from his second studio album Unstoppable (2003). Glover first met Girl Talk after a show at Bart College.
A collection of self-produced hip hop songs by Glover entitled Hell Isn't Even That Funny was released in 2005. Penguin Prison's eponymous debut album was released in October 2011 by Downtown Records. He currently resides in the Washington Heights, Manhattan neighborhood of Manhattan, New York, where he operates a makeshift recording studio.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dodero, Camille (2011-03-09). Penguin Prison's Chris Glover Lives on the Same Street as Steve Buscemi's HBO Mistress. The Village Voice. Voice Media Group. Retrieved on 2014-01-28.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Curtis, Tyler (2011-02-11). My Interview With Chris Glover (aka Penguin Prison). Shakedown Blog. Retrieved on 2014-01-28.
- ↑ Mason, Stewart. Unstoppable – Girl Talk. AllMusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved on 2014-01-27.
- ↑ Handler, Shane (2005-05-06). 'Chris Glover': Hell Isn't Even That Funny. Glide. Glide Publishing LLC. Retrieved on 2014-01-28.
- ↑ Robinson, Christian (2011-11-30). Q&A: Penguin Prison's Chris Glover, Part 2. Filter. Filter Creative Group. Retrieved on 2014-01-28.